This plugin provides a “Sub Page” widget. It lists all of the pages which are children of the current page. If there are no children, it will not display.
- title (obviously)
- “No Sub-pages” text instead of blank (configurable)
- hide widget when no sub-pages
- show siblings when no sub-pages
While this is a small widget, I have attempted to make this as configurable as possible, with clean and efficient code (this is a small widget, and shouldn’t slow your site down).
- Activate the plugin through the
Pluginsmenu in WordPress
- Add the widget to your sidebar through the
Appearance -> Widgetsmenu in WordPress
- Unzip the folder
- Upload to
There are no reviews for this plugin.
Contributors & Developers
“PS Sub-pages” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Various Readme changes
- Version Bump (no bugs found)
- Donation button added to readme.txt
- Updates to WordPress version support