X3P0 Progress is a block that allows users to create progress bars using a straightforward interface.
The goal of the plugin is not to merely allow percentage-based numbers (i.e., 0% – 100% progress). While that is the default, users can also choose between:
- Decimal: Outputs a plain decimal number.
- Currency: Create financial progress bars, choosing from a list of worldwide currencies.
- Unit: Choose from a complete list of browser-supported units, such as yards, feet, liters, millimeters, and much more.
The output of the progress bar is highly customizable. Aside from standard block options, such as spacing, alignment, and border control, users also have a range of design tools at their disposal. Some of these features include:
- Height: Adjust the height of the progress bar.
- Colors and Gradients: Select custom colors or gradients for both the progress bar foreground and background.
- Shadow: Add a box shadow around the progress bar, giving it more of a 3D look.
This block outputs proper
<label> elements in the markup. This should aid in accessibility, ensuring that all potential visitors to your site can read what the value of the progress.
This plugin provides 1 block.
- X3P0 - Progress Bar Displays a progress bar.
There are no reviews for this plugin.
Contributors & Developers
“X3P0 Progress” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Please see the
changelog.md file included with the plugin file. Or, you can view the online change log.