Remembering to post every day, and which days you already posted, is super easy with this plugin.
It shows you a calendar with days red when there isn’t a post, and days green when there is. Green
days you can hover over and see the title of the post, and click to edit the post for that day.
- Upload contents to the ‘/wp-content/plugins/’ directory
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress
- Why aren’t there any settings
It isn’t designed to change the world, but make it easy to see when you have posted.
Contributors & Developers
“wpFutureCal” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Translate “wpFutureCal” into your language.
Interested in development?
Browse the code, check out the SVN repository, or subscribe to the development log by RSS.
- wpFutureCal is now part of the Plus1Plugins Family!
- Now uses Ajax so you can go back/forward months!
- Fixed a few bugs
- Added Dashboard Widget
- Added caching for performance
- Updated code to use built in WordPress database functions
- Added yellow for dates in the past or dates in the future that aren’t publsihed
- Fixed a bug where it didn’t get the correct next month
- Initial release