This plugin, the uploaded image file specified by the short code to embed EXIF information in the post text.
- File Name
- File Size
- Image Height
- Image Width
- Date Time
- Taken Date
- Camera Maker
- Camera Model
- Lens Name
- Focal Length
- User Comment
- Firmware Version
- After extract, the folder “wp-exif-view/” directory to “/wp-content/plugins/” to upload.
- plugins from admin “WPExifView” to activate.
- in the post text [exif img=”[path to image file]”] embedded. img to the path below to upload the image.
There are no reviews for this plugin.
Contributors & Developers
“WPExifView” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Translate “WPExifView” into your language.
Interested in development?
Browse the code, check out the SVN repository, or subscribe to the development log by RSS.
- Add available tag to “Focal Length”
- Change format date DateTime and TakenDate.
- Fixed Canon EOS 70D Lens Name
- As the latest version v1.3.0, but it had not been reflected in changes only version
- Documents Japanese to English
- Support multisite
- Add TakenDate
- fixed FNumber and EsposureTime
- Add available tag to “Maker”
- Add available tag to “Lens”
- Add available tags
- Set the template so that you can change each article
- Internationalization Admin
- This version is first release.