WPbKash is a complete solution for bKash merchant payment for WooCommerce or WordPress based sites. This plugin allows you to take payment from WooCommerce checkout and even with Contact From 7! Whether you sell a product, service or take submission with payment.
Using the Plugin For WooCommerce
- Activate the plugin from plugin list if not activated yet. (Note: You need WooCommerce installed if you need to use this for WooCommerce checkout.)
- Now you will find a Menu in your Dashboard called “WPbKash”, Go to WPbKash settings and place your required App Key, App Secret, Username, and Password
- Go to WooCommerce Settings > Payments and activate “bKash Payment” from the list.
Using the Plugin For Contact Form 7
- Activate the plugin from plugin list if not activated yet. (Note: You need Contact Form 7 installed)
- Go to your form list and edit the form. Select bKash from the Tab menu, Check Enable bKash box, set the amount for payment, set the customer email tag from the contact form tag list to send payment URL.
- You can set Payment email and Confirmation email body texts/HTML content too.
This section describes how to install the plugin and get it working.
1. Go to “Add new” from plugins menu in your dashboard.
2. Search “wpbkash” from the search section.
3. Click “Install Now” then “Activate” to make this plugin install and activate properly.
1. Upload the whole contents of the folder
wpbkash to the
2. Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress dashboard
3. Enjoy using it 🙂
PGA API Response PDF
As you already know if you want to get bKash merchant account you need to follow some sort of requirement that provided by bKash. PGA Api response is one of them. It’s mean they want all the bKash api request and response result that you getting in your site. So, to create PGA api response/request file follow bellow instructions step by step.
NOTE: You will need to test/create two error intentionally in order to check that you site are ready to return proper error or response. here is those two
a. You have to perform two transactions within 2min duration, with the same amount. In 2nd transaction you will get an error message.
b. You need to initiate a transaction and put wrong/invalid OTP three times deliberately. In response you will get an error message.
To create the file follow the video.
NOTE: You need to clear token cache from wpbkash settings, Otherwise reulst might not be accurate.
What is bKash?
bKash is a mobile financial service in Bangladesh operating under the authority of Bangladesh Bank as a subsidiary of BRAC Bank Limited.
Can I use this with WooCommerce?
Yes, you can use this for WooCommece Checkout to take payment online.
What else does it work with?
WPbKash Works with Contact form 7 too. You can take Payment with Contact form 7 Submission too and a Payment entry will list on WPbKash Menu.
Can I setup with my personal bKash account?
No, This plugin requires Merchant account and Merchant details.
What bKash credentials are needed?
You will need bKash app_key app_secret username and password, .
How do I get credentials?
You may contact with bKash support 16247 Or contact with your bKash Account Manager.
Does this support both production mode and sandbox mode for testing?
Yes it does – just use “Enable Test Mode” checkbox to enable disable sandbox. If you are unchecked “Enable Test Mode” then your are in live/production mode and live mode requires your original bkash marchang app_key, app_secret, username and password.
Where can I get support or talk to other users?
If you get stuck, you can ask for help in the Plugin Forum.
Contributors & Developers
“bKash WordPress Payment” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Interested in development?
- Initial release
- Displaying error message for unsuccessful payment.
* Fixed live api issue.