The plugin preview Hebrew date in date of post and date of comments.
The hebrew date format able to change in options page of the plugin.
You can add the shortcode
[today_hebdate] in posts or pages for show the hebrew date of today.
You can add widget for show the hebrew date of today.
wordpress-hebrew-datedirectory to the
Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress
(Optional) if you want to add the hebrew date of today than you can add the shortcode
[today_hebdate]or the widget.
Contributors & Developers
“WordPress Hebrew Date” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Translate “WordPress Hebrew Date” into your language.
Interested in development?
Browse the code, check out the SVN repository, or subscribe to the development log by RSS.
- Add option to show the date by site language (good for multi language sites)
- Rewrite code
- Add filters
- Add filter
- Replace http to https links (thanks KosherJava)
- Replace batchgeo (not working) to LatLong.net
- Format date in the widget by the settings plugin
- fix today_hebDate function and add return_today_hebDate function.
- Improve shortcode
- Fix more leap year bug
- Fix leap year bug
- Add hebrew date of today widget
- Add shortcode
- Fix some bugs
- Fix bug that caused display the current date instead of post date.
- Replace old PHP functions.
- Organizing code and use WordPress 3.0 functions.
- Add donate button.
- Add support points to splitting date.
- Add option of change date by the sunset.
- Add Hebrew months in English.
- Fix some bugs related to Adar and leap year.
- Add options page.
- Control on date format.
- Improved Gregorian date display.
- Add translation to Hebrew and English.
- Fix bug in drafts window in admin panel.
- Improved display hebrew date of today.
- Fix bug that prevent display of the hebrew date at post date.
- Add support in function “the_time”.
- Fix bug in comments manager.
- The Gregorian date by setting of theme.
- Display hebrew date of today.