WooCommerce Customer Notes To Completed Order Emails simply adds the customer notes to the completed order email.
Contributing and reporting bugs
You can contribute code to this plugin via GitHub: https://github.com/Sebs-Studio/WooCommerce-Customer-Notes-to-Completed-Order-Emails
Use the WordPress.org forums for community support. If you spot a bug, you can of course log it on Github instead where I can act upon it more efficiently.
If you need help with customization. Please consider hiring me to apply your website’s customizations for this plugin.
Please also consider making a donation or write a review.
- Other WordPress plugins by Sébastien Dumont
- Contact Sebastien on Twitter: @sebsstudio
- If you’re a developer yourself, follow or contribute to the WooCommerce Customer Notes To Completed Order Emails plugin on GitHub
Installing “WooCommerce Customer Notes To Completed Order Emails” can be done either by searching for “WooCommerce Customer Notes To Completed Order Emails” via the “Plugins > Add New” screen in your WordPress dashboard, or by using the following steps:
- Download the plugin via WordPress.org
- Upload the ZIP file through the ‘Plugins > Add New > Upload’ screen in your WordPress dashboard.
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress.
Contributors & Developers
“WooCommerce Customer Notes To Completed Order Emails” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Translate “WooCommerce Customer Notes To Completed Order Emails” into your language.
Interested in development?
Browse the code, check out the SVN repository, or subscribe to the development log by RSS.
1.0.0 : 2nd May 2015
- Initial version