The goal of this plugin is to show the “stock quantity” under each product in the shop, category and archive pages (wherever there is a loop). The code is based on this tutorial: https://businessbloomer.com/woocommerce-add-stock-quantity-on-shop-page/
🔥 SOME OF OUR FREE PLUGINS
- Upload the folder
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress
- That’s it!
Contributors & Developers
“Show Stock for WooCommerce” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Interested in development?
= 1.0.2 6 Nov 2021=
* Added: plugin support Link
* Update: .pot file
* Support for WooCommerce version 5.8.x
1.0.1 – 10 Mar 2021
- Fixed : ‘printf’ variable error.
1.0 – 9 Mar 2021
- Update : .pot file
- Update : Code refactor
- Fixed: PHP fatal error
- Fixed: ‘Out of stock’ message not showing.
- Fixed: ‘Low stock’ message not showing.
- Fixed: html div element not wrrap the stock message.
- Fixed: WC 5.0 version compability