AggrePay Payment Gateway Plugin for WooCommerce.
AggrePay allows you to accept payments through Credit cards, International Credit and Debit Cards, Domestic Debit cards, Net-Banking, Wallet, and UPI payments with the WooCommerce plugin. EMI Option available on Request.
This WooCommerce Payment Option is latest tested on WooCommerce 4.4.1 and is backward compatible until WooCommerce 2.4 Release.
- WordPress v5.2 and later
- Woocommerce v4.0.0 and later
- PHP v5.6.0 and later
For Instant Support – FB Messenger.
For More Details – AggrePay Website.
The AggrePay WooCommerce plugin is released under the GPLv2 license, same as that
of WordPress. See the LICENSE file for the complete LICENSE text.
- Install WooCommerce from the WordPress Plugin Directory and Activate the Plugin.
- Setup WooCommerce
- Install the plugin from the WordPress Plugin Directory and Activate the Plugin.
- Open – WooCommerce Settings – Payments – AggrePay -Click on Setup.
- Click on Enable AggrePay Payments Module.
- Enter the Description which you like or it will stay as default.
- If you want to perform test transactions through a dummy bank switch the Gateway Mode to “TEST”.
- Enter API & SALT Key into the given TextBox.
- Please do not change the Payment URL.
- Customize Your Success Page / Return Page.
- Click on Save Changes and You can see the
- To use this plugin correctly, you need to be able to make network requests. Please make sure that you have the php-curl extension installed.
- ** To Recieve AggrePay API & Salt Key, Please Register.
Contributors & Developers
“AggrePay for WooCommerce” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Interested in development?
- Changed the Name of the Plugin to AggrePay for WooCommerce – v2
- Tested Compatibility with WooCommerce Version 4.4.1
- Tested Compatibility with WordPress Version 5.5
- Minor Tweaks in Code.
- Updated Installation Steps.
- AggrePay Plugin Description Edited.
- Added the Icon for the Plugin.
- Placeholder Text Edited in index.php file.
- First Revision of the Plugin – Just a Test.
- Initial Release.