Display your Expedia reviews for free with our responsive widgets in 2 minutes.
The plugin displays your Expedia reviews in amazing predesigned widgets. You can simply create and display your own widgets, and filter your reviews to build customers’ trust and increase SEO.
Free plugin features
- Free usage
- Display up to 10 Expedia reviews* 40+ Widget layouts
- 25+ Pre-designed widget styles
- 1 Review widget
- Review filtering
- Language support
- Shortcode integration
- Keep all reviews in a WordPress database
- SEO boost
- Dark website support
- Use in any page builder: Gutenberg, Elementor, Page Origin, Beaver Builder, WPBakery, Divi, Classic, …
- Zero loading time
- Use of assets stored in CDN
- Linux & Windows (XAMPP, WAMP,…) compatible
Get more features with our professional review software
Create a free account for more features!
- Display all reviews from Google, Facebook, Yelp, Amazon, Tripadvisor, Booking.com, AirBnb, Hotels.com, …
- Display reviews from different platforms in a widget
- Customizable design
- Unlimited number of widgets
- Management of multiple businesses
- Option to hide a review or mark as spam
- Professional review tagging system
- Widgets are updated when you receive a new review
- Widget link modification
- Edit review order
- Review shortening
- Automated review invitation system
- Review widgets for your email signatures
- Generate amazing images from your reviews to Instagram, Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest
- Detailed statistics
- Priority support
- AMP support
Create a free account for more features!
Additional free review plugins
Why not display your other ratings, too? Check out our other free review plugins:
If your company does business globally, it’s in your interest to cater to various languages.
Our Widgets for Expedia Reviews supports the following languages:
Afrikaans, Albanian, Arabic, Armenian, Azerbaijani, Bengali, Bosnian, Bulgarian, Chinese, Croatian, Czech, Danish, Dutch, English, Estonian, Finnish, French, Galician, Georgian, German, Greek, Hebrew, Hindi, Hungarian, Icelandic, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Kazakh, Korean, Lithuanian, Macedonian, Malay, Norwegian, Persian, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Scottish Gaelic, Serbian, Slovak, Slovenian, Spanish, Swedish, Thai, Turkish, Ukranian, Vietnamese, Welsh
If you have any issues at all setting up the Expedia reviews WordPress Plugin for your business, you can contact our customer support team in various ways.
We offer 24/7 email support in English.
We recommend the following order when searching for answers:
1. Plugin FAQ here at the bottom – if you don’t already know why it’s worth displaying Expedia reviews
2. You can find more info and Troubleshooting in the plugin’s admin dashboard after install.
3. Trustindex FAQ
4. Check topics or ask a new question here: Support Forum
5. If you still can’t find the answer, feel free to email us: email@example.com
To find out more about who we are and what we do, here are some useful links:
This plugin provides 1 block.
- Widgets for Expedia Reviews
- Upload the plugin files to the
/wp-content/plugins/directory, or install the plugin through the WordPress plugins screen directly.
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ screen in WordPress
- Use the Trustindex.io menu item on the left to configure the plugin.
- You can get premium features under the “Get more Features” tab!
This FAQ is for you if you do not already know why it’s worth displaying Expedia reviews.
You can find more info and Troubleshooting in the plugin’s admin dashboard after install.
Is the Plugin Free?
Yes! You can use Trustindex WordPress plugins for free. It has a basic functionality, which are perfect for small merchants, services…
If you need more functions (more platforms, automatic review collecting, managing reviews, displaying reviews in one place, email signature, etc.), create a free account on Trustindex. (But you can use our professional widgets without subscription -for free- only 7 days.)
What can I set in the free plugin?
You can select a template and a style for your review widget’s appearance. There is a review filter and you can skip ratings (reviews without texts…). The free plugin also supports languages and internationalization: changing (or hiding) footer texts and date formats are also available!
Can I use (only) the free plugin if I don’t want to subscribe to Trustindex?
I don’t have any Expedia reviews yet, what can I do?
You can create review-requesting campaigns easily in Trustindex if you create a free account. Also there are some useful stuff in our blog.
Why Expedia reviews are better than a simple review collected by myself?
Reviews collected by Expedia are much more reliable than feedbacks from a private uncontrollable source. You can increase SEO, trust and sales using Expedia reviews.
Contributors & Developers
“Widgets for Expedia Reviews” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Translate “Widgets for Expedia Reviews” into your language.
Interested in development?
Browse the code, check out the SVN repository, or subscribe to the development log by RSS.
The change log and upgrade notices can be found here: https://admin.trustindex.io/page/static/content/wp-changelog