Automatic cache purge when the content is updated. Works only with specialized hosting plans from Webglobe – Yegon.
- Unzip Webglobe – Yegon Purge Cache plugin to the
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress
- What are the requirements?
- Do I have to set up the plugin after installation?
No, all it takes is to activate the plugin.
- How does this plugin work?
After your publish or update a page or post this plugin creates a list or url’s to purge. For instance if the page is http://www.example.com/about/, the plugin creates a url of http://www.example.com/purge/about/. After creating all the urls to purge, the plugin opens each of the urls. This cleans all cache files a provide fresh content on the page.
There are no reviews for this plugin.
Contributors & Developers
“Webglobe – Yegon Purge Cache” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Interested in development?
- Initial Release.