Use Google Map to get your customer’s location in checkout page and view it in your admin panel.
- The easiest way to add map to your e-commerce website
- No coding required!
- Get customer’s location in admin panel order page
- Search for Woo Google Map through ‘Plugins > Add New’.
- Find the plugin box of Woo Google Map and click on the ‘Install Now’ button.
- Then activate the Woo Google Map plugin.
- Go to Plugin settings page and add your Google map API key and default lat & long to display.
- enjoy it! 🙂
There are no reviews for this plugin.
Contributors & Developers
“Maps for WooCommerce” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors