Easily hide your WordPress site from public viewing by requiring visitors to log in first. As simple as flipping a switch.
Make your website private until it’s ready to share publicly, or keep it private for members only.
- WordPress Multisite compatible.
- Specific page redirects visitors back to the url they tried to visit without login.
- Extensive Developer API (hooks & filters).
- Customizable. Set a specific URL to always redirect to on login.
- Filter exceptions for certain pages or posts.
- Restrict REST API to authenticated users.
- Translation Ready & WPML certified.
Upload the Force Login plugin to your site, then Activate it.
Go to setting page & select menu => select Visitor force page & select a page.
1. How can I specify a URL to redirect to on login?
By default, the plugin sends visitors back to the URL they tried to visit. However, you can set a specific URL to always redirect users to by adding the following filter to your functions.php file.
* Set the URL to redirect to on login.
* @return string URL to redirect to on login. Must be absolute.
1) Go to setting page & select menu => select Visitor force page & select a page.
Requires: WordPress 4.5 or higher
There are no reviews for this plugin.
Contributors & Developers
“Visitor force login page” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Translate “Visitor force login page” into your language.
Interested in development?
Browse the code, check out the SVN repository, or subscribe to the development log by RSS.
- Fix some security issue
- Tested with latest version
- just release plugin