This plugin provides JSON and XML output formats for Toolset Views.
The plugin will also fetch all available custom fields for each post, making it truly simple to integrate WordPress
with other systems that speak JSON and XML.
New in version 2.0
This plugin now supports Taxonomy and User queries!
Create your View, go to Settings -> Views Output Formats and pick your format. You will get a link to the XML or JSON version of the query.
- PHP 5.3 or higher
Support for attaching taxonomy data to posts is planned
Feel free to contribute over at GitHub:
- Upload the
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress
- Create your View using Toolset Views, go to Settings -> Views Output Formats and pick your format to get a link!
- What are the prerequisites for using this plugin?
You need to have the Toolset Views plugin installed.
More information can be found here:
There are no reviews for this plugin.
Contributors & Developers
“Views Output Formats” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Translate “Views Output Formats” into your language.
Interested in development?
Browse the code, check out the SVN repository, or subscribe to the development log by RSS.
- New field: _thumbnail_url – This field returns the URL of the featured image for the post
- Support for Taxonomy queries
- Support for User queries (Views 1.4 and up)
- Improved XML validation
- Improved security with per-view API tokens and global token
- Initial release