Easily display your WordPress users name on wordpress website.
Users List Widget
*Users List Widget which let’s you username list on your wordpress website frontend.
This plugin helps you add username list to your wordpress Website .
Installing the plugin
- In your WordPress admin panel, go to Plugins > New Plugin, search for Users List Widget and click “Install now“
- Alternatively, download the plugin and upload the contents of
users-list.zipto your plugins directory, which usually is `/wp-content/plugins/.
- Activate the plugin.
- Set users list widget to the sidebar/footer widget.
Configuring Users List Widget
- Go to *Users List widget Widget In Apperance->widget -> Sidebar/Footer Widget Section
2.Change the Widget Name For displaying in the website.
- Where can I find Users List Widget?
Go to Appearance > Widgets and use the Users List Widget** widget that comes with the plugin.
- How to display a form in widget areas like the sidebar or footer?
1.Go to Appearance > Widgets and use the Users List Widget** widget that comes with the plugin.
2. Go to *Social media widget Widget In Apperance->widget -> Sidebar/Footer Widget Section
There are no reviews for this plugin.
Contributors & Developers
“Users List Widget” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors