Tipalink is a service that lets website visitors tip web pages by their address or “link”.
After installation, the Tipalink App will be loaded in the background on the front-end of your site.
The Tipalink App can be opened by clicking on any HTML element on the page that includes the class name “tipalink-tip”.
There is an option in the plugin settings titled “Global Button”. If set to “Yes”, then a small button is added to the lower right hand corner of the site which opens the Tipalink App.
To learn more about Tipalink, see Tipalink.com.
Get your Tipalink Profile ID:
1. Create an account at Tipalink.com and login
2. Activate a profile by clicking the “activate a profile” link on your My Account dashboard
3. After you’ve saved your profile, your Profile ID will be displayed a the top of your My Account dashboard
4. Copy and paste your Profile ID into the WordPress plugin settings and click Save.
- Upload the plugin files to the
/wp-content/plugins/tipalin-plugindirectory, or install the plugin through the WordPress plugins screen directly
- Activate the Tipalink WP Plugin through the
Pluginsscreem in WordPress
- Go to Settings -> Tipalink to configure and save the plugin settings (see Notes below to learn how to get your Tipalink Profile ID)
- (Optional) Configure HTML elements to open the Tipalink App by adding the class name “tipalink-tip” to them.
There are no reviews for this plugin.
Contributors & Developers
“Tipalink WordPress Plugin” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Translate “Tipalink WordPress Plugin” into your language.
Interested in development?
Browse the code, check out the SVN repository, or subscribe to the development log by RSS.
- Initial version