The plugin allows WooCommerce users to install a discount progress bar on their website to provide cumulative discounts.
A cumulative discount is a discount that grows with the amount spent: the more you buy, the higher the discount.
The plugin shows clients an attractive indicator at the bottom of the site, thereby informing in advance that when buying a product for a certain amount, the client will receive a discount in accordance with the plugin settings.
Demonstration of the plugin using a live example
Demonstration works for Storefront & WooCommerce.
- Demo: SV Discount Progress Bar
Cumulative discount, the amount of which directly depends on the amount spent: the more you buy, the higher the discount.
Contributors & Developers
“SV Discount Progress Bar” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
- Fix : Backward incompatibility with php 7.0
- Fix : Small bug related to php 8
- Add : Preview the progress of the bar in real time when changing the style settings
- Add : Plugin settings
- Link text
- Show / Hide prices on mobile
- Fix : CSS rendering on mobile
- Message : For those who already have version 1.0.0 installed, for correct operation you need to re-save all settings
- First release