Products, these days are more diverse than ever before. The trend too is to club altogether in one place, in one page for easy availability.
Some products have long descriptions, reviews, galleries etc. When you finish reading such you often find the add to cart button getting hidden at the top of the page on the screen. The problem becomes equally irritating when you have committed to a product and want to purchase it. No, Not anymore!
The WooCommerce Sticky Add to Cart plugin displays a mini content bar at the top of the browser window which includes the product name, price, rate, stock status and everything that hold significance.
The content bar swiftly and subtly slides down into normal view from above once the standard add to cart has scrolled out of view. Now your customers don’t have to bear the headache of hunting the cart anymore to add the products they choose!!
- Variable products add to cart functionality
- Ajax add to cart functionality
- 2 different layouts for sticky add to cart style
- Product quantity add to cart functionality
- Many more features …
- Upload “Woocommerce Sticky Add Cart” to the “/wp-content/plugins/” directory.
- Activate the plugin through the “Plugins” menu in WordPress.
- Installation complete
What actually is Sticky add to cart for WooCommerce?
Sticky add to cart for WooCommerce is an addon which shows add to cart button in a sticky bar. When user scrolls in the product single page it shows the sticky add to cart bar so that user can easily purchase the product by doing click on add to cart button.
Do you have any PRO version of this plugin?
Yes absolutely, we have the PRO version of the plugin which have many more custom features with priority based support system. From here you can checkout the [PRO Version] (https://www.magnigenie.com/downloads/woocommerce-sticky-add-to-cart-pro)
I have a suggestion/request. How should I contact you?
You can always contact us by dropping an email to us. You can mail us all of your query, suggestions, request at email@example.com and we will revert back to you.
With add to cart, it also shows the product price, image, ratings. So the user doesn’t have to go through each section one by one when he is on product single page. The user will get all those things in a sticky bar.
Contributors & Developers
“Sticky add to cart for WooCommerce” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Interested in development?
- Initial release.
- Updated add to cart process.
- Css fixes.
- Responsive issue fixes.
- Option added to choose to enable for mobile/desktop.
- Fixed issues with price display.
- Optimized css.
- Fixed issue for WooCommerce product type.
- Product image alt tag added.
- Fixed css for sticky add to cart overlap on admin bar
- Added option for product image shape.
- Added option for redirect to page after product added into cart.
- Added option for cart button hover background color.
- Fixed css for product title.
- Optimized css.
- Options framework added for settings panel
- Fixed css issue with the price display.
- Fixed bar display problems.
- Fixed duplicate settings issue.
- Updated to work with WooCommerce 3.8.X
- css and js optimized