Social Planner is a WordPress plugin for scheduling announcements of posts to your social networks accounts. The following providers are currently supported: Facebook, Twitter, VK.com, OK.ru, Telegram, but you can easily add a new one yourself.
The whole process is completely automated. Just write a new post and either entire post or it’s nicely formatted announcement with backlink will be published to all your configured social networks. Plugin works with profiles, business pages, community pages, groups, etc.
You need to have account with either Facebook, Twitter, VK.com, OK.ru, Telegram or all of them.
Please see detailed installation instructions with screenshots.
Getting social networks Authentication tokens can be a little tricky. Please note that the plugin cannot affect this.
- Delayed announcement scheduling.
- Detailed descriptions of sending errors.
- Displaying previews of links in social networks.
- Gutenberg support.
- Direct links to the published posts from the “Edit” page.
- Simple markdown for Telegram posts.
- Image posts for all supported networks.
- Chars counter in the excerpt text area.
- Facebook — Autopost to your business page or community page with ability to make Image posts.
- Twitter — Autopost to your account with ability to attach Image to tweets.
- Telegram — Autopost to the channel, group or chat using Telegram bot.
- VK.com — Autopost to your profile or group page with ability to make Image posts.
- OK.ru — Autopost to your groups with ability to make Image posts.
First of all read the Frequently asked Questions on the plugin documentation page.
If you find a bug or want to add new feature to this plugin, create new issue on Github or send a pull reguest.
Contributors & Developers
“Social Planner” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
“Social Planner” has been translated into 1 locale. Thank you to the translators for their contributions.
Translate “Social Planner” into your language.
Interested in development?
Browse the code, check out the SVN repository, or subscribe to the development log by RSS.
subscribeOnSavingerror on Post editor while using Classic Editor
- Replacing invalid
- Replacing official plugin site url
- Update readme and add WordPress catalog assets
- Replacing technical support links to a new website
- Bumb version to fix error with plugin update
- Update node modules and rebuild assets
- Add OK.ru provider
- Fix language text domain and replace screenshots
- Update plugin docs
- Change the minimum version of php to 5.6
- Initial version for WordPress Plugin Directory.