Simple Floating Menu is a free WordPress plugin that allows you to add a floating sticky menu with icons and tool tips with various designs.
The plugin has 5 sets of icons pack with total of more than 5000+ icon to choose from to display the floating menu and interestingly you can add unlimited menu icon buttons. You can show the menu in 8 different positions with 9 different button shapes.
Want to test the dashboard settings without installing on your website? Test Dashboard Settings Here
- Custom Icons – 5 icon pack with 10,000+ icons to choose
- Unlimited Menu Items
- Option to show is same tab or new tab
- 8 different position to display
- 9 different button shapes to choose
- Customize button with height/width, icon size, color of buttons and toot tip text fonts
- 600+ Google fonts to choose from for the toot tip text
- Add internal, external or one page scrolling links
- Export/Import Settings to transfer settings from one to another website
The easy way to install the plugin is via WordPress.org plugin directory.
- Go to WordPress Dashboard > Plugins > Add New
- Search for “Simple Floating Menu” and install the plugin.
- Activate Plugin from “Plugins” menu in WordPress.
Contributors & Developers
“Simple Floating Menu” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Interested in development?
31 May, 2022
* Added hooks for developers
23 May, 2022
22 May, 2022
* Option to Import/Export Settings – Added
28 Jan, 2022
* Slow loading of font icon list when switching font pack – fixed
* Compatibility issue with latest WordPress v5.9 fixed
12 Dec, 2021
* All font icons updated to latest version
* Files and codes minimized for better performance
24 Oct, 2021
* Stable tag updated.
06 Oct, 2021
* Simple Floating Menu displaying in the new gutenberg widget page fixed.
13 Apr, 2021
* Minor Design fixes in admin panel
- Minor Changes and Pro Version Upgrade Banner
12 Oct, 2020
* Design issue in the ToolTip pointer arrow of the Edit Button for various position/orientation fixed
- Added setting button in front end with disable option in the admin
- Added Option to enable/disable floating menu
- Admin panel design refinement