Simple Aweber Integration – Key Features
- Automatically attach Aweber forms to WordPress pages or posts and choose whether at the beginning or end.
- Choose a custom styling of your Aweber form: Original vertical Aweber form or a horizontal Aweber form.
- Blend out certain Aweber form parts like header or footer.
- Shortcode support for simple Aweber form integration into individual posts or pages.
- Priority option to easily determine Aweber form display order.
Docs & Support
Find more information at http://www.schurpf.com/simple-aweber-integration/ and a dedicated help page over at http://www.schurpf.com/simple-aweber-integration-help/.
The plugin was downloaded 490 times while I hosted it on my site.
- Upload the entire ‘simple-aweber-integration’ folder to the ‘/wp-content/plugins/’ directory.
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress.
You will find the settings under Settings -> Simple Aweber Integration in your WordPress admin panel.
For basic usage, you can also have a look at the http://www.schurpf.com/simple-aweber-integration/. To find help, pls read http://www.schurpf.com/simple-aweber-integration-help/.
None so far. I answered a few questions over http://www.schurpf.com/simple-aweber-integration#comments.
There are no reviews for this plugin.
Contributors & Developers
“Simple Aweber Integration” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Translate “Simple Aweber Integration” into your language.
Interested in development?
Browse the code, check out the SVN repository, or subscribe to the development log by RSS.