Show pages URL list is a simple plugin that allow you view all the pages on your wordpress site and view the urls as well.
With this plugin you will have the option to view in organized way all your website pages, posts, categories alongside with the URL for each page.
This plugin will also allow you to find a fast edit button that will allow you to go into the page view page, edit page or elementor edit page.
Another option you have with this plugin is to view if you set a title and description using yoast plugin and it will allow you to view pages notes with page & post notes plugin
Show Pages URL List
- View all pages URL list on the site on one page
- View all posts URL list on the site on one page
- View all categories URL list on the site on one page
- View all tags URL list on the site on one page
- The option to go into each page or edit page with one click
- The ability to view to view private and scheduled posts and pages
- The ability to view pages on the site that don’t have meta title and description set on yoast seo
- The ability to view notes on pages with the page & post notes plugin
- The ability to view keywords notes on pages with the YYDevelopment SEO Keywords Data
- Added support for woocommerce products, categories & tags url
About the author & license
This plugin was brought to you for free by YYDevelopment under GPLv2 license.
The plugin is 100% free and we intend to keep it that way in the future as well. You are free to use this plugin and all our other free wordpress plugins for your projects, your client’s projects or for anything else you need.
If this plugin was helpful for you please share it online and if you get a chance to give it a positive review we will appreciate that.
If have any problems or questions regarding our show all pages url plugin submit a ticket and we will be happy to help.
By the way, we are based in Israel so we welcome you to visit our Hebrew site as well YYDevelopment Israel if you are fellow Israeli.
Help support us with a coffee donation
Don’t you just hate it when you download a plugin and you find out that in order to use it you have to buy a pro version?
Even bigger problem is when you use a plugin and then just out of the blue the developer decides to add a pro version and he either changes the way the plugin works or he converts some of the free functions to paid ones.
We sure did hate that and a few years back we decided to start creating some of the plugins ourselves and we decided to share them all with the WordPress community 100% FREE.
Nowadays we have more than 15 plugins and you can download and use them all for free by Clicking Here.
If you liked this plugin and you want to help support our cause, buy us a coffee. Studies show that coffee helps with creating WordPress plugins.
This section describes how to install the plugin and get it working.
- Upload the plugin files to the
/wp-content/plugins/show-all-pages-urldirectory, or install the plugin through the WordPress plugins screen directly.
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ screen in WordPress
- On your admin panel go into “Show All Pages” option and add your code.
Do I need to take any action to make this plugin work?
All you need to do it to install and activate the plugin and you will be able to see it on the site under the tools menu.
Contributors & Developers
“Show Pages URL List” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Interested in development?
- Show All Pages URL plugin launch
- Adding date to the table
- Remove unsed code
- Added category output
- Added scheduled pages
- Adding setting page to menu
- Added search functions for title and description
- Added the option to search by parent page
- Fixing category not showing up
- Adding the ability to display page on main menu
- Added floating menu
- Added yoast seo title and description data
- Added Page & Post Notes plugin data
- CSS fix
- Adding urlencode for hebrew URL
- Added the ability to view yoast seo title and description
- Added the ability to view Page & Post Notes plugin data
- Added the ability to view YYDevelopment SEO Keywords Data plugin notes
- CSS changes
- Added some css LTR changes
- Fixing Small CSS Bug
- Added YYDevelopment basic theme support for custom blog pages
- Added support for woocommerce categories and products
- Add suppport for tags url
- improving plugin grammar
- Changing the categories and tags url to work with yoast seo
- Added donation button to the plugin description
- Added the ability to view noindex and nofollow tags on yoast seo