Indonesia: Plugin ini akan menempatkan file index.html kosong di setiap folder dibawah wp-content/uploads untuk mencegah pencurian data.
English: This is plugin will put empty index.html on every folders on wp-content/uploads to prevent content theft
- Upload the secure-folder-uploads directory to the ‘/wp-content/plugins/’ directory
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress
- Go to Options/Secure Folder to configure.
- Click on “Secure Folder” button to start process
- Is this will do automatically to every folder?
Yes, the process will do recursively on every folder under wp-content/uploads
- Is this will take heavy loading?
So far no, please contact me if this script take your sites down.
There are no reviews for this plugin.
Contributors & Developers
“Secure Folder wp-content/uploads” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Translate “Secure Folder wp-content/uploads” into your language.
Interested in development?
Browse the code, check out the SVN repository, or subscribe to the development log by RSS.
- Fix “not working” on WordPress version < 2.8
- Clean typo
- Adding link to see the hole
- Fresh Release