Easy way to inform people that their browser might not support every element on the site.
It currently only works with Internet Explorer and does not support any sort of version checking.
Features to come
- Support for multiple browsers
Unzip rnn-browser-support.zip and upload the unzipped folder to /wp-content/plugins/ directory of your WordPress installation.
Via Plugin Backend
Upload rnn-browser-support.zip from your plugin panel (/wp-admin/plugin-install.php?tab=upload).
Via Plugin Search
Search for \”rnn browser support\” and install the displayed result from your plugin panel (/wp-admin/plugin-install.php)
Remember to activate RNN Browser Support after installation.
There are no reviews for this plugin.
Contributors & Developers
“RNN Browser Support” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Interested in development?
- Tested plugin with WordPress 5.9.3
- Changed plugin name back to “RNN Browser Support”
- Added support for translating option names
- Changed plugin name from “RNN Browser Support” to “ResenNet | Browser Support”
- Updated a few texts
- Initial release