A simple and lightweight plugin based on the 3D Bold Navigation article by Codyhouse. I used Font-Awesome for the Icons.
Setting Up the Menu
- Activate the plugin
- Go to WordPress Dashboard >> Apperence >> Menus
- Create a new menu or change the existing menu location to “RB Menu”
- Check the video below for adding icon to your Menu
This section describes how to install the plugin and get it working.
- Download and install the plugin from WordPress dashboard. You can also upload the entire “responsive-bold-navigation” folder to the
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress
Contributors & Developers
“Responsive Bold Navigation” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Translate “Responsive Bold Navigation” into your language.
Interested in development?
Browse the code, check out the SVN repository, or subscribe to the development log by RSS.