This plugin enables the short link menu item to display in the admin toolbar. This feature was removed from
version 3.3 by default.
- Upload this plugin directory to
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress
- Activate permalinks in the settings menu
July 4, 2019
The "Reenable Shortlink item in Admin toolbar" is good and useful. Thank you!
September 3, 2016
I install this plugin on all my sites!
February 8, 2017
LOL,,, INSTALLED IT,, BUT CAN NOT FIND IT,, WHAT DOES IT DO,, WHERE IS IT..
Contributors & Developers
“Reenable Shortlink Item In Admin Toolbar” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Translate “Reenable Shortlink Item In Admin Toolbar” into your language.
Interested in development?
Browse the code, check out the SVN repository, or subscribe to the development log by RSS.
- First release (December 13, 2011)
- Fixed visibility of shortlink
- Added screenshot
- Added banner image
- Tested compatibility up to 3.8.1
- Changed font color for better readability