When editing in Text mode the Quick Save WordPress plugin lets you update posts and pages using keystrokes as well as by clicking the Publish/Update button.
By default the ALT key is used to save posts/pages however you can change this from the Settings menu if you have the Pro version.
See Quick Save Keystroke in Settings menu for more information.
- Saves time scrolling up and down the page to click the Update button
The plugin is available in English:
Donation and more plugins
- If you like this plugin just upgrade to the Pro version. If you want to donate, give it to charity.
- Check out some more WordPress Plugins & Software by the same author.
- Upload the wp-quicksave.zip on the Plugins > Add New page.
- Activate the plugin through the “Plugins” menu in WordPress
Now when you edit in Text mode you can update the page/post by pressing the ALT key.
There are no reviews for this plugin.
Contributors & Developers
“Quick Save” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
- It’s alive!