Your WooCommerce store should offer gift cards!
Gift Cards are convenient and increase sales organically. the WooCommerce Gift Cards plugin makes it easy to sell gift cards to your store. So easy to get started, you can be selling gift cards for your WooCommerce store in 5 minutes!
Purchasing Similar to Amazon.com gift cards, the customer can specify the amount, recipient, and message when purchasing.
Receiving WooCommerce email template system for beautiful emails. Click the link directly in the email to add the gift card to the cart automatically!
Redeeming Integrates into your theme to make redeeming a gift card easy for the customer. Applies the balance after tax, just like cash. New balance shown on the cart and checkout pages.
Guest Checkout Gift cards are not tied to a specific account so guests can receive gift cards without having to create an account.
Compatible with WooCommerce Pre-Orders If you use the WooCommerce Pre-Orders plugin from WooCommerce.com.
Setup is easy! One-click creation of the Gift Card product. Easily customized to suit your needs.
Gift Card Admin See your gift card liability at a glance. View details about individual cards.
PW WooCommerce Gift Cards Pro lets you do more:
- Set Custom Amounts – Allow customers to specify the amount. You can set a minimum and a maximum amount.
- Schedule delivery – Optionally allow customers to schedule when a gift card will be delivered.
- Specify a Default Amount – Choose an amount that will be pre-selected when purchasing a gift card.
- Customer-facing Balance Page – A shortcode to let customers check their gift card balances.
- Adding funds to existing gift card – Customers can add funds to existing gift cards from the Check Balance page.
- Expiration Dates – Automatically set an expiration date based on the purchase date.
- Balance Adjustments – Perform balance adjustments in the admin area.
- Sell Physical Gift Cards – Import existing gift card numbers and balances.
- Manually Generate Gift Cards – Specify the amount and quantity for the cards to create multiple cards in one step.
- QR Codes – Include a QR code on the gift card email, PDF, or both.
- REST API – Adheres to the WordPress and WooCommerce REST API standards.
Compatible with WooCommerce 3.0 and higher.
Available in the following languages:
The following currency switcher plugins are supported:
* Aelia Currency Switcher
* WooCommerce Currency Switcher by realmag777
* WPML WooCommerce Multi-currency by OnTheGoSystems
* Multi Currency for WooCommerce by VillaTheme
* WooCommerce Ultimate Multi Currency Suite by Dev49.net (requires a patch, contact us for details)
* Polylang + Hyyan WooCommerce Polylang Integration
- Upload the plugin files to the
/wp-content/plugins/pw-gift-cardsdirectory, or install the plugin through the WordPress plugins screen directly.
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ screen in WordPress.
- Navigate to Pimwick Plugins -> PW Gift Cards
Contributors & Developers
“PW WooCommerce Gift Cards” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
“PW WooCommerce Gift Cards” has been translated into 9 locales. Thank you to the translators for their contributions.
Translate “PW WooCommerce Gift Cards” into your language.
Interested in development?
Browse the code, check out the SVN repository, or subscribe to the development log by RSS.
- Confirmed compatibility with WooCommerce 7.8
- Confirmed compatibility with WooCommerce 7.7
- Updated timezone calculation that may occur on some servers when viewing the Activity Date detail record on the Balances page.
- Fixed integration issues with the Price Based On Country plugin by Oscar Gare.
- Fixed integration issues with the latest version of the Aelia Currency Switcher plugin. Confirmed compatibility with WooCommerce 7.6
- Fixed a timezone calculation problem that can occur on some servers when viewing the Activity Date detail record on the Balances page.
- Confirmed compatibility with WooCommerce 7.5 and WordPress 6.2
- Added a hook to allow overriding the redeem hook priority in custom scripts.
- Fixed an issue with the WPML and WooCommerce Multilingual plugins when displaying fixed product prices in the dropdown menu.
- Fixed an issue that prevented the gift card email from using the WooCommerce email header and footer.
- See changelog.txt