This is a really simple plugin that let you chose for each post to have image protection and/or text protection
Please visit the plugin page at (http://imaprogrammer.wordpress.com/2011/01/07/tiprotector/), and feel free to leave feedback, bug reports and comments.
- Upload the
protect-contentfolder to the
- Activate the plugin through the
Pluginsmenu in WordPress
- That’s it!! Now whenever you edit a post or create a new one, you will see a small panel on the bottom right of the screen that shows the applicable options.
- Can I disable/enable for all of my posts?
Yes you can disable/enable the protection for all of your posts in option panel of the plugin which is called Text & Image Protector which is a submenu of settings.
- What does this plugin do?
This plugin let the user protect text and/or images of any post that the user wants.
- I have an idea to improve this feature further, what can I do?
You can post a comment on the page of this plugin in my wordpress weblog which is : http://imaprogrammer.wordpress.com/2011/01/07/tiprotector/
There are no reviews for this plugin.
Contributors & Developers
“Text & Image Protector” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Interested in development?
- The option panel has been added