Product Rearrange for WooCommerce allows you to reorder the WooCommerce products in the admin end using the elegant drag and drop order in the most robust way. This plugin will save the order as mush as possible. Product Rearrange for WooCommerce plugin used the drag and drop UI in most elegant manner so that it will be easy for the enduser to sort the WooCommerce products.
This plugin used the REST API to sort the products. This plugin allows you to select the WooCommerce Product Category and sort the products based upon selected category.
This section describes how to install the plugin and get it working.
products-rearrange-woocommercefolder to the
- Make sure woocommerce is installed or activated before activating this plugin.
- Activate the plugin named “Product Rearrange for WooCommerce” through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress.
- Navigate to WordPress Admin end “Product Reorder => API Settings” in the admin end.
- Create API with the description, assign User and make sure you select Read/Write on permissions on Woocommerce => Settings => Advanced => REST API.
- Copy the Consumer key and Consumer Secret and paste the both keys on the respective fields in the “Product Rearrange Settings
- Make sure WordPress permalinks must be set to something that is easily human readable at: Settings => Permalinks.
- Hurrah! You have configured the plugin and Navigate to “Product Reorder” and drag and drop the products.
Can I sort the products based upon the WooCommerce Category?
Yes. You can able to sort the products based upon the specific category.
Why this plugin is unique?
Product Rearrange for WooCommerce plugin saves the products order in few seconds.
Does it work without REST API?
No. You should Configure the WooCommerce REST API as mentioned in the “Product Rearrange Settings” page.
Contributors & Developers
“Product Rearrange for WooCommerce” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Translate “Product Rearrange for WooCommerce” into your language.
Interested in development?
Browse the code, check out the SVN repository, or subscribe to the development log by RSS.
- Initial Release of the Plugin
- Added the Plugin URI