The plugin allows you to download a post/page content in a json format and upload it to another post to overwrite that content.
Plugin solves the problem where you have different versions of a wordpress site and instead of copying the content, title, categories and featured image manually, you can download a post into a json file which you can upload to another post and it will save those content, custom fields, taxonomies and featured image.
The plugin supports:
1. Post title
2. Post Content
3. Featured Image
4. Taxonomies – Tag, Category and Custom Taxonomy
5. PostMeta / Custom Fields
The plugin will support major page builders and ACF fields.
You can cherry pick the post to duplicate instead of migration a complete database.
- Upload plugin folder to the
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress Dashboard
Contributors & Developers
“Post/Page Copying Tool to Export and Import post/page for Cross site Migration” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Interested in development?
- First version of the plugin.
- Check compatible with WordPress 6.0.1.
- Fix enqueue of CSS & JS files.
- Test with WordPress version 6.1.1