This light-weight plugin changes the default firstname.lastname@example.org email address that WordPress uses to send emails to the one set in Settings > General. Also changes the sending name to the site title. There is no configuration, simply install and activate.
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress
This plugin has no settings page! How do I tell it what email address to change to?
Simply navigate to the General Options page of your WordPress Dashboard (Settings > General).
- The address in the E-mail Address field will be the reply-to address that emails will be sent from.
- The text in the Site Title field will be the name that appears next top the email address.
Contributors & Developers
“Personal Email” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
- Updated the way that WordPress calculates the site name
- Only change the address if the sender address actually is
- Initial release