pendo.io is a software that makes your blog better.
Insights to understand what users are doing across their product journey. Learn more.
Targeted messaging and walkthroughs in-app to improve onboarding and feature adoption. Learn more.
Centralize and prioritize product feedback to determine which features to build next. Learn more.
Create a connected digital experience across web and mobile. Learn more.
You will need a pendo.io account to proceed.
pendhopefolder to the
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress.
- Navigate to
pendhopeand set the Pendo API key.
The applicaton key is included in the snippet provided on the Install page or in your App Settings. The application key maps the data the agent collects to your app in your Pendo subscription.
How can I exclude some users?
Multiple answer to this question:
- To ignore a single visitor, you can exclude him/her in pendo dashboard.
- To ignore a all visitor having a role. You can use the plugin settings page.
- To ignore visits on admin side (which is the default behaviour). See the plugin settings page.
What data are sent to Pendo?
The Pendo script use cookie and fallback with localstorage to identify a visitor. Please see pendo.io documentation for more information.
If the user is logged in, the data is then enhanced with wordpress:
- user id
There are no reviews for this plugin.
Contributors & Developers
“Pendhope” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
- Add test badge to readme.
- Generate package version from git tag.
- Add sync action from github.com to wordpress.org.
- Add linters to continous integration.
- Change option name.
- First release.