This plugin allows publishers to manage the tracking on their native advertising content. Find out more at http://giveitanudge.com
- Upload multiple Nudge tags
- Add / Remove Nudge to Posts and Pages
- Upload the plugin files to the
/wp-content/plugins/nudge-publisherdirectory, or install the plugin through the WordPress plugins screen directly.
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ screen in WordPress
- Use the Settings->Nudge Publisher screen to start adding Nudge tags.
- Go to a post or page you with to enable Nudge on, select the desired code and from the dropdown and hit update.
- Visit http://check.ndg.io to make sure the code is firing correctly.
There are no reviews for this plugin.
Contributors & Developers
“Nudge Publisher” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Translate “Nudge Publisher” into your language.
Interested in development?
Browse the code, check out the SVN repository, or subscribe to the development log by RSS.
- Initial version of Nudge Publisher