MyOpenID plugin allows you to use your blog as your OpenID identity by delegating it to an external provider such as Symantec PIP or claimID.
- Unzip the archive
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress
- Update the settings
- Why not run my own OpenID provider via certain plugins?
Symantec provides free of charge things like multi-factor authentication. It’s also highly reliable and secure. claimID offers similar benefits.
- Are you planning to support other OpenID providers?
More providers will be added soon.
There are no reviews for this plugin.
Contributors & Developers
“MyOpenID” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Translate “MyOpenID” into your language.
Interested in development?
Browse the code, check out the SVN repository, or subscribe to the development log by RSS.
10/04/2013 Version 0.4
- [feature] Added support for Symantec PIP.
- [cleanup] Removed myVidoop and myOpenID, which went out of business.
01/20/2009 Version 0.3
- [cleanup] Minor
01/20/2009 Version 0.2
- [feature] Added support for myVidoop
- [feature] Added support for claimID
- [bug] Fixed incorrect prompt to update settings
- [security] Added checks for proper permissions
- [security] Implemented nonce check during form post
01/15/2009 Version 0.1
- First release. Yay!