This free plugin connects myCred with Events Manager Pro. While myCred has built-in support for the free version, this plugin is required as of version 126.96.36.199 to support the PRO version.
Here are the most notable features of myCred for Events Manager Pro plugin.
- Allow users to pay for tickets using points.
- Setup your event booking to only accept points as payment.
- Supports Multibookings.
- Supports Manual Approvals of bookings.
- If users can cancel bookings, you can select to refund their point payment.
- Supports profit sharing with event owners.
More Mycred Freebies Integrations
- myCred H5P
- myCred Credly
- myCred – Learndash
- LifterLMS Plugin Integration with myCred
- myCred BP Group Leaderboards
- myCred for Event Espresso 4.6+
- myCred for Wp-Pro-Quiz
- myCred for Rating Form
- myCred Birthdays
- myCred for WP-PostViews
- myCred for TotalPoll
- myCred Gutenberg
- myCred for BuddyPress Compliments
- myCred Retro
- myCred for Courseware
- myCred for GD Star Rating
- myCred for BuddyPress Links
- myCred for BP Album and BP Gallery
- myCred Elementor
DOCUMENTATION AND SUPPORT
For more information visit our Documentation Page.
- Go to Plugins > Add New.
- Under Search, type myCred for Events Manager Pro
- Find myCred for Events Manager Pro and click Install Now to install it
- If successful, click Activate Plugin to activate it and you are ready to go.
There are no reviews for this plugin.
Contributors & Developers
“myCred for Events Manager Pro” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Interested in development?
New – Compatible with WordPress Version 5.8.1.
Improvement – Get plugin updates from wordpress.org
FIX – %bookingid% template tag does not render in log entries.
FIX – Profit shares is not getting paid out as event ID is not the same as post ID.