My Restaurant Menu plugin allows you to create online menu(s) for your restaurant, pizzeria, and so on. And you also get a printable PDF version, to upload to Facebook (if you have a Facebook page for your activity) or to hand to your guests.
- unlimited menu: lunch menu, dinner menu, summer menu, specials, wine list, etc.
- unlimited menus items: dishes, drink, etc.
- inside the admin area items are organized into different categories: starters, main course, etc.
- inside the menu items are organized into different sections, that can be the same as the
- categories or completely different: catch of the day, special of the day, vegetarians, kids specials, etc.
- visual editor to create the menu, selecting items from the list of items you created
- items can be repeated in different sections of the menu: dish of the day also present in main courses, etc.
- featured image for items
- featured image for menus
- dedicated header and footer per menu
- icons for categories
Use WordPress’ Add New Plugin feature, search for “My Restaurant Menu”, or download the archive and:
- Unzip the archive on your computer
- Upload ‘my-restaurant-menu’ directory to the ‘/wp-content/plugins/’ directory
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress
- Create Menu Items and add them to Menus from the WordPress admin MRM menu
There are no reviews for this plugin.
Contributors & Developers
“My Restaurant Menu” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Translate “My Restaurant Menu” into your language.
Interested in development?
Browse the code, check out the SVN repository, or subscribe to the development log by RSS.
- Allow admin to add Google Fonts for web and PDF
- Fixed some little bugs
- Change PDF library from TCPDF to DOMPDF
- Added fonts and colors customization for both on-screen menu and PDF
- Some minor bug fix
- Fixed little inconsistencies in WP repository homepage
- Update TCPDF to version 6.0.088
- Initial release.