Multiple AJAX Calendar is a plugin that will display an AJAX enabled WordPress calendar Widget. This enhances the functionality of the standard wordpress calendar by:
- Allows navigating through months without reloading the page.
- Allows Multiple Instances of the calendar
- Displays the posts of each day on a tooltip with their thumbnail
- Add to posts and pages with a shortcode
Tested up to: 3.8.1
Stable tag: 2.2
License URI: http://www.gnu.org/licenses/gpl-3.0.html
Multiple AJAX Calendar is a plugin that will display an AJAX enabled WordPress Calendar Widget with the ability to add more than one in a page. It now also displays the links of the posts of each day on a tooltip for easy access.
Full documentation can be found on the Multiple Ajax Calendar page.
The plugin is simple to install:
- Download the zip file.
- Unpack the zip. You should have a directory called
multiple-ajax-calendar, containing several PHP files.
- Upload the
multiple-ajax-calendardirectory to the
wp-content/pluginsdirectory on your WordPress installation. You need to retain the
- Make any modifications to your theme, as required.
- Activate plugin.
You can find full details of installing a plugin on the plugin installation page.
- Does the calendar support Schedueling?
No, the calendar is simply an enhancement to the regular wordpress calendar widget.
There are no reviews for this plugin.
Contributors & Developers
“Multiple Ajax Calendar” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Interested in development?
- Added the featured image thumbnail
- Added shortcode to include calendar into posts and pages
- Links in hover tooltips display one on top of the other.
- Fixed Bug where calendar conflicts with Ajax Calendar plugin..
- Fixed Bug where calendar wont work if widgets don’t echo the
- tags with ids.
- Now uses a costum instance of the get calendar function
- Displays post links for each day on a tooltip
- Added CSS Style Sheet
- Supports Multiple instances of the calendar.