This plugin allows you to manage a database of membership info for your club or association. You can add, edit, list, and delete members from the database, as well as export the membership information as a .csv file, which lets you import the data into a spreadsheet.
- Upload to a directory named “member-database” in your wp-content/plugins/ directory.
- Activate the plugin using the ‘Plugins’ menu in your site’s admin dashboard.
- Do members automatically become WordPress users?
No. That feature will be included in a future version.
- What format should I use for importing dates?
This plugin uses the standard (ISO 8601) yyyy-mm-dd format. Make sure that the dates in your .csv file are in that format.
There are no reviews for this plugin.
Contributors & Developers
“Membership Database” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Interested in development?
– Added the ability to sort the membership list on a single field.
– Added a mass delete option.
– Added formatting option for the membership directory output
– Added a .csv file import function
– Original release