Build fully customizable payment forms and put them anywhere on your site! This is the optimal solution when you don’t want a shopping cart.
It’s great for:
– Sales Funnels
– Client Invoice Payments
– High Ticket Products
– Info Products
– SaaS Sales
– Digital Products
– Accepting Donations
Create a form where the customer can check a box to include additional items with their order.
No need to re-enter card info to make a secondary purchase.
Works with recurring billing.
Can issue a license code for authenticating a purchase.
– Can create a WP User Account.
Allows you to sell exclusive site content by creating a user account on checkout.
– Multi-Step Forms
Works great for collecting your customers contact info before asking for their billing information.
Integration with your favorite email platforms like:
– Active Campaign
Works with popular payment processors such as:
Download now and start accepting payments right now!
This plugin allows access to the Limelight Checkout payment cloud service.
For more info go to https://www.limelighttheme.com
There are no reviews for this plugin.
Contributors & Developers
“Limelight Checkout” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Interested in development?
– Added Affiliate WP Support
– Multiple domain activation and deactivation
– Added Account multiple activation/deactivation
– Removed duplicate element ids when duplicating an element within the form builder.
– Fixed empty value error when there are no exclude scripts on posts options set.
– Added more controls when using product addons.
– Added logging post type for the purpose of frontend debugging. All logs are stored under Tools in the admin dashboard as “Limelight Logs”.
– Bug fix: Issue with assigning user roles on register event.
– Bug fix: Fixed false trial options for stripe payment gateway.
– Fixed issues with Stripe trial periods.
– Adjusted auto sign in.
– Fixed Authorize.net “subscription.cancelled” webhook.
– Fixed bug with tabs layout scrolling the page to the form on page load
– Fixed issues with api routes that were missing permission_callback. Also tested with latest wordpress release.