Intelligence’s goal is to provide truly actionable insight that enable teams to make better, data-driven decisions and create more impactful web experiences.
Intelligence adds results oriented events, custom dimensions and metrics, and reporting to Google Analytics directly from WordPress. It is designed to enable smarter, empirical web development, UX, content strategy and marketing. Intelligence streamlines creation and management of a results oriented analytics measurement plan focused on goals and valued events. WordPress integrated reports provide insight into the value a website and its various components are generating enabling teams to better inspect and adapt to optimize returns.
Intelligence also adds individual visitor insight to drive deeper engagement and accelerate sales cycles.
Bug reports for Intelligence should be submitted on GitHub.
The Intelligence for WordPress plugin integrates the Intelligence API service into WordPress. The Intelligence API provides a SAAS platform to integrate and extend Google Analytics and other 3rd party services.
To learn more about Intelligence for WordPress visit intelligencewp.com
For installation instructions, visit intelligencewp.com/doc/installation
Contributors & Developers
“Intelligence” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Translate “Intelligence” into your language.
Interested in development?
Browse the code, check out the SVN repository, or subscribe to the development log by RSS.
- Initial version
- Goal admin
- Goal & GA goal load and save functions
- Goal / GA goal sync
- Setup wizard autoconfig
- Environment data utility
- Time interval JS API
- Page scroll JS API
- Page visibility change API
- Page consumed event
- Video consumed event
- Migrate to GAPI v4
- Improved quick cache support
- Added cache busting option
- Demo pages
- Report timeframe selector
- Core page attribute reports
- Added taxonomy attribute settings admin
- Extended demo
- Added help JumpStart videos
- Extended demo: form settings and shortcode editing
- Redirect tracking via cookies
- Added videos 4-7 to the JumpStart
- YouTube api change fix
- Streamlined setup
- Push Intelligence events & goals to base profile
- Sync Intelligence goal management to base profile
- Standardizing submission profile
- Form type submission data API
- Added system API
- Extended database update system to support addon plugins
- Extended demo api to enable feature level demos
- Better support for addon menu items
- Support for GADWP 5.2+
- wp_screen, wp_notice & wp_welcome_panel theme elements
- Add php extensions to all files
- Support for subdirectory and alternate directory installs
- Auto enable base profile tracking
- Visitor/contact export and delete methods
- Anonymize IP option
- intel_intel_event_save() enhancements
- Fixes for GADWP v5.3 updates
- GAinWP support
- Fix for social icon caching causing performance problems with some site/server configurations
- Make PHP 5.4 minimum
- Add processing for ga.set pushes
- Fix for https://github.com/levelten/wp-intelligence/issues/3
- Verified support for WP 5.0
- Added support for GTM base profile tracking
- Verified support for WP 5.2