Image hover effects for Elementor is a standalone plugin for Elementor Page Builder. It contains some free and pro effects. All the effects are fully responsive on all devices + hover effects are touch enabled too.
Get 20% Discount now, Coupon Code: ENJOY20 Purchase Now
Features of the plugin
- Fully Responsive
- 30+ Hover Effects (Including pro)
- Title, Description, Social Media content
- Image Upload from media
- Border , Border Radius, Padding, Margin options
- Typography, color settings available
- Easy to Use
To use “Image Hover Effects for Elementor” you will have to activate Elementor plugin. We’ve given options also if you don’t have Installed Elementor Plugin.
Here is the Download link for Elementor WordPress Plugin.
Common Problems with Solutions:
Elementor not loading problem
– There are various reasons for Elementor not loading issue. For more details please check the Tutorial below.
Increasing PHP Memory limit from wp-config.php or php.ini file is simplest solutions. But there are others too –
Liked Image Hover Effects for Elementor?
Rate us on WordPress Forum 🙂
- Upload the Downloaded “image-hover-effects-for-elementor.zip” Folder to the
- Or, UNZIP “image-hover-effects-for-elementor.zip” folder and Upload “image-hover-effects-for-elementor” on “wp-content/plugins/” folder via FTP or Copy and
Paste on your Local Computer
- Activate the “Image Hover Effects for Elementor” Plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress
- Enter the license key you received after the purchase and activate it.
Can I use “Image Hover Effects for Elementor” Plugin without Elementor Plugin?
No, Elementor page builder plugin is required to use Instagram Feed for Elementor Plugin. You must have Installed “Elementor” Page builder plugin to work with this plugin. If you forgot to Install or Active, you’ll see a notice for Installing/Activate.
How to Install this Plugin ?
Installation Process has been discussed on “Installation” Section. Video Tutorial will help you about Installation
Process. Learn from our Tutorials on Youtube Channel
How to Configure this Plugin?
Basically, there’s no configuration required for using “Image Hover Effects for Elementor” Plugin. You’ll find “Restrict Content” under “General” category of Elementor Panel.
How to add “Image Hover Effects for Elementor” on Page/Post?
Navigate to any post or page which you want to Create/Edit with Elementor. Scroll down or search for “Restrict Content” on General Category. Click on that option and you will all Restrict Content Element. Just add the element you like and Customize it as like your own.
“Image Hover Effects for Elementor” Installed but Not Working !
First, deactive Other “Addons” plugin and try again. If nothing works then post on our Support Form(Link Mentioned above).
Is it compatible with any Theme?
Yes, it’s compatible with any WordPress Theme.
Is there any way to test Premium Features without Purchasing Instagram Feed for Elementor?
Yes, we’re offering 14 Day Free Trial ( No Payment, No Credit Card, No Paypal account required) for testing all Premium Features.
How can I get faster Support?
There are no reviews for this plugin.
Contributors & Developers
“Image Hover Effects for Elementor” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Interested in development?
= 1.0.0 (09-06-2020)=
* Initial Release