Hierarchical Bookmark System allows saving and categorizing bookmarks in a hierarchical fashion easily within the wordpress.
Hierarchical bookmark system is a very useful and effective plug-in allowing to bookmark favorite websites. The plug-in adds your preferred websites to bookmarks within the wordpress. You can also arrange your all bookmarks in a hierarchical fashion where all bookmarks are sorted according to their categories. Other than this, managing your bookmarks is also made easy by this amazing bookmark plug-in. It avails the users with a custom post type named Bookmark from where the bookmarks can be managed in similar fashion like native posts. This Hierarchical bookmark system by D AMIES Technologies Pvt. Ltd. allows adding bookmarks directly from wordpress back-end.
- Very simple to use and manage bookmarks similarly to posts
- Managing Bookmarks in Hierarchical fashion
- Saving the bookmarks as draft
- Adding description with every bookmark
- Click the Download-button and download the Plugin’s .zip-archive to your computer
- Unzip the archive and upload it to your WordPress’
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress
- Use shortcode [button_bookmark text=”Text here”] or [button_bookmark icon=”Icon url”]
There are no reviews for this plugin.
Contributors & Developers
“Hierarchical Bookmark System” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Translate “Hierarchical Bookmark System” into your language.
Interested in development?
Browse the code, check out the SVN repository, or subscribe to the development log by RSS.
- initial version