This plugin provides an extremely easy way to route WordPress emails through Hectane. After installing and configuring the plugin, all calls to
wp_mail() will be intercepted and sent to Hectane which will take care of delivery.
- Upload the directory
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress.
- Configure the plugin through the ‘Hectane’ item in the Settings’ menu.
There are no reviews for this plugin.
Contributors & Developers
“Hectane” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
- Split up settings
- Fixed header bug
- Additional MIME headers are passed to Hectane
- Extract “From” field from headers if present
- Plugin now auto-detects HTML
- Fixed bug preventing TLS from working
- Added option for ignoring TLS errors
- Plugin renamed to “Hectane” due to upstream change of name
- Initial release of plugin