This plugin incorporates the Gmail action API for WordPress comment approval. You can directly
approve the comments from your Gmail inbox without logging into your site.
Refer the following link to know more about registration : Registering email
gmail-inbox-actionfolder to the
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress.
- For proper working you need to make sure that your emails are DKIM signed
- Register your email with google: http://goo.gl/siU783
For detailed reference:
Visit WordPress Comment Approval Using Gmail
- What is DKIM signed emails?
DKIM signatures are used to avoid spamming of mails, you can install it on
your server using this tutorial Setup DKIM.
- Why I need to register with google?
Google keeps track of emails implementing Gmail actions to avoid spamming.
- Which email do i need to register ?
Register the email from which your server sends the email, to make sure the action
button is displayed
Contributors & Developers
“Gmail Comment Approval” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Interested in development?