This plugin automatically connects GamiPress with Caldera Forms adding new activity events.
- Submit a form: When an user submits a form.
- Submit a specific form: When an user submits a specific form.
- Submit a specific field value: When an user submits a specific field value on a form.
- Submit a specific field value on a specific form: When an user submits a specific field value on a specific form.
From WordPress backend
- Navigate to Plugins -> Add new.
- Click the button “Upload Plugin” next to “Add plugins” title.
- Upload the downloaded zip file and activate it.
- Upload the downloaded zip file into your
- Unzip the uploaded zip file.
- Navigate to Plugins menu on your WordPress admin area.
- Activate this plugin.
There are no reviews for this plugin.
Contributors & Developers
“GamiPress – Caldera Forms integration” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Interested in development?
- Bug Fixes
- Fixed wrong form ID conversion to integer since Caldera Forms IDs may contain letters.
- New Features
- Added support for checking array field values.
- Added extra information of field name and value attached to the event log.
- Added filters to exclude fields from trigger the events.
- New Features
- New event: Submit a specific field value.
- New event: Submit a specific field value on a specific form.
- Added support to GamiPress 1.4.8 multisite features.
- Improvements on the awards engine checks to ensure access to given requirement.
- Initial release.