Generally, WordPress enables users to login with the admin panel, but most of the time; users want to stay on frontend without logging in the admin panel.
This plug-in can solve users problem with ease. It provides two WordPress short-codes to execute login and register functionality on front-end. Users just have to place these short-codes anywhere on the website and login/register functionality will start working on front-end without any major configuration.
This makes it easy for your users and visitors to login/logout, register for your site, and recover passwords without leaving their current page.
- With one click, get all the required fields to complete the registration form
- Flexible UI to be adjusted according to your theme
- Compatible themes to take the advantage of features and functionalities
- Redirect users to a custom page after login
- Bootstrap 4 Compitable
- Now your visitors can login or register from the page you’ve set-up.
- Easy to use : Set up login and registration form using shortcodes.
- Two handy shortcodes for easy setup
For Login Form :
For Registration Form :
- How to set up?
You can use “frntlr_login_form” and “frntlr_registration_form” shortcodes in any of the page to generate login and register pages respectively on front end.
There are no reviews for this plugin.
Contributors & Developers
“Front End Login and Register” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Interested in development?
1.0.1 – 11 Nov 2019
Added Sanitization Functions
Added Escape Functions
1.0.0 – 17 Oct 2019