Embed a Formsite form in your WordPress content using the provided shortcode from your Formsite account.
Formsite is a service that enables non-technical users to build professional, powerful and responsive web forms and surveys.
[formsite host=”fsX” key=”4z7b-6gG5F3sgR0JyE” width=”100%”]
Create professional quality contact forms, lead forms, surveys, order forms and registration forms
- Choose from over 100 customizable templates and 40 question types
- Build multiple page forms with logic to show/hide questions and skip pages
- Style forms to match your website design
- Embed forms in any page
- Calculate values and scores using form fields
- Collect sensitive data with secure forms
- Allow partial responses using Save & Return
- Collect file uploads
- Link related forms with workflow logic
- Order forms made easy for products and services
- Process payments with payment services such as PayPal, Braintree, Authorize.net, Stripe or Pay by Check
Integrate with third party services
- Integrate with third party services such as Box, Dropbox, Google Drive, Google Sheets, MailChimp, Microsoft OneDrive, Salesforce and Zapier and use them to improve your workflow
A Formsite account is required. Signup for free
- Search for the “Formsite” plugin from the “Plugins” menu in WordPress to install and activate it.
- Manually install by uploading the
formsitedirectory to your site’s
What is Formsite?
Formsite is a service that enables non-technical users to build professional quality web forms and surveys with no HTML or coding experience.
What is the advantage of using this plugin by a Formsite customer?
Use the provided
[formsite]shortcode in pages, posts, and sidebars instead of adding the Embed Code to the HTML.
Can I use the regular Embed Code instead of installing this plugin to use the shortcode?
Yes, you can still use the Embed Code from the form’s Share -> Embed Code page by pasting in HTML blocks or widgets, or the Text Editor for users who don’t use blocks.
Will this plugin show my forms inside WordPress account so I can select the form I want to embed?
No, this plugin only embeds single forms and does not provide access to the Formsite account.
Contributors & Developers
“Formsite | Embed online forms to collect orders, registrations, leads, and surveys” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Translate “Formsite | Embed online forms to collect orders, registrations, leads, and surveys” into your language.
Interested in development?
Browse the code, check out the SVN repository, or subscribe to the development log by RSS.
- readme and Author URI updated to use LinkSource instead of AdSource
- readme updated for compatible version and description
- Initial release: Enable usage of shortcode.