This plugin is used to disable right click on website to prevent cut, copy, paste, save image, view source, inspect element etc.
But when Administrator or Site Editor is logged in, he can access everything without any of the above restrictions.
NOTE: Please do clear or purge website cache.
Main Features For Free
- Disable Right Click.
- Disable View Source With Shortcut (CTRL+U).
- Disable Inspect Element With Shortcut (F12/CTRL+SHIFT+I/CTRL+SHIFT+K).
- Disable Copy (CTRL+C), Cut (CTRL+X), Paster( CTRL+V).
- Disable Text Selection.
- Disable Image drag-n-drop.
To install this plugin follow below steps
- Upload the plugin files to the ‘/wp-content/plugins/’ directory, or install the plugin through the WordPress plugins screen directly.
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ screen in WordPress
- Change Show Messages Settings from ‘Settings’ -> ‘Disable Right Click For WP’ screen(optional)
- Please do clear or purge website cache(if any).
- That’s it, no other settings needed.
When this plugin is useful?
This plugin is useful when you need to disable right click on website to prevent copy, cut, save image, view source etc.
Is this plugin paid or free?
This plugin is totally free.
What about support?
Create a support ticket at WordPress forum and I will take care of any issue.
Contributors & Developers
“Disable Right Click For WP” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Interested in development?
- Revert: Removed 1.1.5 changes
- Fix: Disable clicks on direct media files
- Fix: iOS device form input issue
- Fix: Made all images clickable
- Fix: Added fix for ios devices
- Fix: Added single quotes, thanks @craigtommola
- Fix: Added support for Woocommerce products and made website logo clickable.
- First public release.