Convertable is the only plugin you will need to generate, track and manage leads with WordPress. In less than 5 minutes, you can build a contact form without having to know any HTML, get leads with real-time visitor tracking information (more detailed than Google Analytics) sent to your email, and update and manage your leads all within your WordPress dashboard.
Anyone can track the sources of conversions in Google Analytics. However, if you want to take the next step and identify the sources of the leads which convert into actual sales so you can determine how much revenue is generated by each marketing channel, then check out Convertable!
- Create forms with our easy-to-use WYSIWYG form builder.
- See source, keyword, hostname, geo-location, past visits, pages viewed, and time spent on site for each person who fills out your contact form.
- Get an email as each form submission arrives.
- Analyze real-time data with charts and tracking tools.
- Make notes and track the status of each lead.
- Connect pay-per-click, social media, banner advertising, and organic campaigns.
- Not unnecessarily complex like typical CRM software.
Here’s what other people are saying about Convertable
Search Engine Watch – “Convertable is a free lead generation tracking service (in beta). If you aren’t ready to give Salesforce a try, check out Convertable…”
Read more – 26 Free Must Have Tools for PPC Success
Econsultancy – “Convertable is a web app which aims to improve the quality of information captured on contact forms for lead generation…”
Read more – Start Me Up! A Profile of Convertable
DoesWhat.com – “Convertable is a web-based tool that provides insights about contact form submissions.”
App Appeal – “Convertable is a smart contact form that supplies more data than most traditional analytics tools. The application supplies a convenient form builder that doesn’t require any programming knowledge to manage.”
Read more – Convertable Contact Form Based Analytics
Make Use Of – “If you’re looking for more in a contact form than just a title and message body then Convertable might be the solution for you. The service is designed to provide you with as much information as possible about your visitors and customers so you can improve and better market your website.”
Feedmyapp – “Convertable is a quite wonderful set of analytic business tools aimed at online marketers that takes Google Analytics to another level. While Google provides aggregated stats on the analytics data of submitted forms, Convertable takes it one step further by analyzing each form individually and then let’s you track them through the whole sales and purchase process…”
AppStorm – “Running a website which is making money is hard. While trying to manage products, prices and profit you also need to look at specific orders which are going to be most beneficial towards your business’ revenue. However, normal forms seem to only allow customers to tell you small amounts of information. Convertable is a web app which achieves this difficult task in a simple and reasonably priced package.”
Read more – Prioritize Specific Customers with Convertable
- Upload the Convertable plugin folder to the
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress
- Sign in with your existing Convertable.com account or sign up for a free account directly within the WordPress dashboard.
- Build your contact form with the form builder.
- Add the contact form to any web page or HTML widget by adding ‘[convertable]’ to the code.
- Web leads will be emailed directly to your Convertable email address and stored in an online database for you to update through the sales funnel.
Do I need an account on Convertable.com to use this plugin?
Yes, in order to gain access to the lead tracking data and store the leads in the online dashboard, you will need a Convertable.com account. The good news is that new accounts are FREE with no strings attached. And you can instantly sign up within your WordPress dashboard so you never have to go to Convertable.com unless you choose to do so. That being said, all of your lead data will be accessible within your WP dashboard as well as the online dashboard at Convertable.com.
Where is my data going? Is it backed up?
Our state-of-the-art servers are protected and backed up nightly to an offsite location. Our software and infrastructure is updated regularly with the latest security patches.
Who owns my data?
You own your data. We will never sell, rent, lease or give away your information to any third party. We hate spammers and would never contact any of your leads for any reason.
Contributors & Developers
“Convertable Contact Form Builder Analytics and Lead Management Dashboard” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Interested in development?
1.4 = Upgraded features, fixed email bugs
– Implemented the ability to demo the form builder without creating an account
– Implemented the ability to demo the reports without creating an account
– Added the ability to delete leads
– Added ‘Secure Search’ to leads without keyword data where the referral URL uses ‘https’
– Fixed some wrapping/spacing issues with leads
1.2.1 = Revised tags
1.2 = Corrected references to plugin folder so form builder will now work within WP dashboard
1.1 = First release of Convertable WP plugin